Prevention is main aim of ayurveda.Swasthavritta & yoga subject is mainly deals with prevention and precaution.In short it is preventive medicine of ayurveda. It mainly deals with personal hygine,social hygine,communicable -non communicable diseases with their prevention,community medicine and national programmes of various diseases.Along with that yoga is nector of ayurveda which comes under swasthavritta.Yogasan & pranayam are pillars of longativity and accepted by all communities. Dincharya,Rutucharya,trayopstambha are comes under personal hygiene.Water,air,light etc.are comes under social hygine.So here we get all preventive measures for attaining a healthy life. Community medicine deals with vaccination, PHC, health organizations, national programmes, health administration.Hence this branch is social and dedicated to community health.
Facilities in the department –
- Swastharakshan OPD for diet and yoga advice
- Deparmental liabrary
- Yoga demonstration room
- Tutorial room.
Teaching staff of department
|Sr.No.||Name of Teaching Staff||Designation|
Dr. Jayashri Patil
HOD & Professor
Dr. Rahul Nakil
Dr. Shweta Nakil
Dr. Geetanjali Gavli
Dr. Dhananjay Anandrao Savant
SWASTHAVRITTA P.G.DEPTARTMENT –
- SYNOPSIS SUBMITTED BY P.G. SCHOLARS IN YEAR 2010-11
- A STUDY ON ROLE OF YASTIMADHU FANT- KAVAL AS AN UPKRAMA IN SARVASAR ROGA W. S. R. TO PITTAJ MUKHPAKA
Scholar-Dr.Abhijit Patil Guide – Dr.M.D.Mali
3. AN OBSERVATIONAL STUDY TO ASSESS THE EFFECT OF MAHISHDUGDHA IN NIDRANASH.
Scholar-Dr.Vaishali Sanmadikar Guide – Dr.M.D.Mali
4. THE EFFICACY OF TRIKATU CHURNA WITH MADHU FOR DANTADHAVAN
Scholar-Dr.Ashwini Khot Guide – Dr.Rajaram Jadhav
5. THE EFFICACY OF SHUNTHYADI TAILA PRATIMARSHA NASYA AS UPAKRAMA IN DINCHARYA W.S.R.TO KSHAVATHU
Scholar-Dr.Shweta Nakil Guide – Dr.Rajaram Jadhav
6. THE EFFICACY OF TRIJATAK CHURNA WITH MADHU FOR DANTADHAVAN.
Scholar- Dr.Smita Zambare Guide – Dr.Renuka Chaure
7. EFFECT Of TIL TAIL GANDOOSH W.S.R.TO DANTAHARSHA
Scholar- Dr.Shubhangi Yadav Guide – Dr.Renuka Chaure
SYNOPSIS SUBMITTED BY P.G. SCHOLARS IN YEAR 2011-12
1.Antibacterial activity of agnihotra in selected atmosphere.
Scholar- Dr.Ashish Shukla Guide – Dr.M.D.Mali
2.Properties of Tadagjal and Hansodak
Scholar- Dr.Manjusha Pawar Guide – Dr.Renuka Chaure
3.Efficacy of dadhimastu padabhyang as upakram in nidranash
Scholar- Dr.Swapnil Shinde Guide – Dr.Renuka Chaure
4.Efficacy of kumkumadi tailam in discolouration of lips due to smoking
Scholar- Dr.Mahesh Salunke Guide – Dr.M.D.Mali
5.Efficacy of bhujangasan for agnivardhan with special reference to frequent amajirna in corporate.
Scholar- Dr.Sumedha Sapre Guide – Dr.R.H.Jadhav.
SYNOPSIS SUBMITTED BY P.G. SCHOLARS IN YEAR 2012-13
- Study the efficacy of dugdha-sharkara yog in urdhvag amlapitta.
Scholar- Dr.Ruturaj Kadam Patil. Guide – Dr.R.H.Jadhav.
2. Study the efficacy of makarasan as an agnivardhan karma
Scholar- Dr.Kiran Pawar. Guide – Dr.R.H.Jadhav.
3. Jalshuddhikar prabhav of loh panda nirvapan.
Scholar- Dr.Sangram Patil. Guide – Dr.M.D.Mali
- Study the efficacy of chandanadi ropan tail padabhyanga as an upakram with special reference to padadari.
Scholar- Dr.Abhay Jamdgni. Guide – Dr.M.D.Mali
5. Study the efficacy of raktachandanadi lepa upakrama in mukhakanti with specia reference to fairness.
SYNOPSIS SUBMITTED BY P.G. SCHOLARS IN YEAR 2013-14
- A comparative study of dhaaroshna godugdha guna w.s.r. to dohana kaal.(milking time)
Scholar Vd.-Vivek Bande. Guide- Vd.Jayashree Patil.
2. Study of odana properties cooked by traditional and pressure cooker method.
Scholar Vd.Mandar Jadhav. Guide-Vd. M.D.Mali.
3. To study the efficacy of Shitali pranayam as pittashaman upakrama w.s.r. to netradaha in night duty
Workers. Scholar Vd.-Mrunal Jamdade. Guide-Vd.R.H.Jadhav.
4. To study nutritional values of takravarga mentioned in Bhavaprakash.
Scholar Vd.-Geeta Kadam. Guide- Vd.M.D.Mali.
5. Efficacy of prapunnatadi udavartan on mukhadushika.
Scholar Vd.-Snehal Kothavale. Guide-Vd.Jayashree Patil.
6. Role of rechaniya yavagu as pathyakalpana in vibandha.
SYNOPSIS SUBMITTED BY P.G. SCHOLARS IN YEAR 2014-15
- Comparative study of ayurvedic dhoopan and modern fumigation process for OT sterilization
Scholar Vd.Manoday Mohod. Guide-Vd. M.D.Mali.
2. Comparative clinical study of kumkumadi tailam and manjishthadi tailam on tarunyapidika
Scholar Vd.-Priti Indurkar. Guide-Vd.R.H.Jadhav.
3. Study of aja mamsa guna according to its body part used.
Scholar Vd.Rahul Ubale. Guide-Vd. M.D.Mali.
4. Comparative study of traditional and commercial preparation of ghrit and its role in swastharakshan.
SYNOPSIS SUBMITTED BY P.G. SCHOLARS IN YEAR 2015-16
- Study on efficacy of goghrit – gandush as an upkrama in pittaj mukhpakak
Scholar – Dr. Dattatray Ramdas Gaikwad Guide – Dr.Manoj Desai
- Effect of Narikel Taila Padabhyanga Upkrama In Nidranash
Scholar Dr. Sunil Raosaheb Awari Guide DR. Rahul B.Nakil
- The effect of dashamoola taila shiroabhyanga in vataj shirahshoola w.s.r.to tension type headache
Scholar- Dr.Jayesh Kumbhar Guide- Dr.Jayashri Patil
4. A study on efficacy of madhu – gandush as an upkrama in pittaj mukhpaka.
Scholar- Dr.Dynaneshwar Thorat. Guide- Dr.Rahul Nakil.
- Chakshushya effect of triphala madhu sarpi in computer users.
Scholar- Dr.Neeta Shekokar Guide- Dr.Jayashri Patil
- Comparative clinical study of sahachar ghrut and Himalaya chiropex cream on padadari.
Research paper and publication –
Dr.Rahul B. Nakil.
- Presented paper in National seminar on diabetis melitus “MEHA 2014“ at Belgaum Karnataka
- Presented paper in National workshop on pratyahar May 2014
Analytical study of nutritional values of krittanna varga.