Ayurveda is the science of life, hence concerned with prevention and cure of diseases .Since “ Nidan Parivarjana” is the first step for prevention, the study of Nidan should be accurate. Now a days, the life style has changed drastically as compared to the ancient times .this promots disturbances in physical and mental health. It is therefore necessary to prove the etiological factors of the various newer diseases as compared to the Nidan told in Ayurveda. It is a need of the day to compare the newer and recent diseases with those told in Ayurveda. The pathogenesis and clinical features need to be compared and correlated. Being located in the semi-urban area,we can achieve this as we get patients of all varieties from all classes.The cure for these diseases can be achieved by using basic principle Upashaya-Anupshaya.
Facilities in the Department –
- Department is fulfilled by all instruments & Equipment’s which promotes research work conducted by department.
2. Pathologycal specimens & Digital charts with schematic diagrams & photographs enriches students knowledge.
Teaching staff –
|Sr.No.||Name of Teaching Staff||Designation|
Dr. Milind Sankpal
HOD & Professor
Dr. Gouri Mulik
Dr. Sandeep Patil
Dr. Abhimanyu Patil
Dr. Parag Kulkarni
Synopsis submitted by Scholars in year 2010-2011 –
1) Role of modern life style in the genesis of hridrog.
Scholar- Pankaj Masodkar Guide- Dr. Rasik Pawaskar
2) The study of upashayatmak – anupshayatmak effect of Varunadikwath in mutravaha strotas w.s.r.t. mutrashmari.
Scholar- Vd.Navina Lotankar Guide- Dr. Shrikant Tambe
3) To study the clinical efficacy of Navayas churna on Hb in pandurog.
Scholar- Vd.Kiran Wagh Guide- Dr. Rasik Pawaskar
4) Upashayatmak prayog of pippali churna and madhu in khaphaj kasa and to identify bacteria involved by throat swab culture.
Scholar- Vd.Abhijit Magdum Guide- Dr.Milind Sankpal
5) To assess the importance of nidanparivarjan in the treatment of medorog with madhu.
Scholar- Vd.Harshal Patil Guide- Dr. Shrikant Tambe
6) Upashayatmak prayog of Chandraprabhavati in ushnavat w.s.r.t.urinary Tract infection by urine examination.
Synopsis submitted by Scholars in year 2011-2012
1) Study of nidan and samprapti Pandurora in Modern time.
Scholar- Vd.Alok kumar Guide- Dr. Rasik Pawaskar
2) A Clinicopathological study on Madhumeha w.s.r.to the therapeutic effect of Eladi churna on BSL& USL.
Scholar- Vd.Babita Rathod Guide- Dr. Shrikant Tambe
3) Hetu of Mutrakruccha in modern time.
Scholar- Meenu Vijaykumar Guide- Dr.Rasik Pawaskar
4) Nidanpanchakatmak study of vata-kaphaj –Gudhrasi w.s.r.to Krishna Churna.
Scholar- Dr.Milind Beldar Guide- Dr.Gouri Mulik
5) An observation and analytical study of Mutrashmari with the Help of sonological,radiological and urine Analysis.
Scholar- Dr.Krishna Thorat Guide- Dr.Milind Sankpal
6) Observation and analytical study of types of Mutrakrucha w.s.r. urine Analysis.
Synopsis submitted by Scholars in year 2012-2013
1) To study the nidan of Padadari according to Ancient and modern era And upashayatmak effect of Saindhavadi Yog.
Scholar- Dr.Trupti Gondkar Guide- Dr.Gouri Mulik
2) To Assess the importance of Nidan Parivarjan in Urdhag Amlapitta & upshayatmak effect with Leelavilas Rasa.
Scholar- Dr.Basavraj Bhinge Guide- Dr.Gouri Mulik
3) To study the Hetus of Sheetapitta
Scholar- Dr.Ashish Patil Guide- Dr. Milind Sankpal
4) Study of upashayatmak effect of Pushkarmuladi churna in the Management of vataj Hridrog w.s.r. to Ischaemic Heart disease.
Scholar- Dr.Chaitanya Jadhav Guide- Dr. Milind Sankpal
5) To study the Hetus of Klaibya
Scholar- Shishir Shirsat Guide- Dr.Rasik Pawaskar
6) To Study of Hetus and samprapti of Sthaulya in Modern life Style.
Synopsis submitted by Scholars in year 2014-2015 –
1) Study Of Upashyatmaka effect of Guda Pippali Yoga on Pandu Rog w.s.r. t. Hb %.
Scholar- Dr Kavita Kulkarni Guide- Dr.Rasik Pawaskar
2) Study Of Upashyatmaka effect of Lagu Ganghadhar Choorna on Pravahika w.s.r. to stool Examination.
Scholar- Saurabh Padhye Guide- Dr. Milind Sankpal
3) Study of Shundthyadi Kalka in Amavat w.s.r. t. urine examination.
Scholar –Dr Gajanan Patange Guide- Dr Gouri Mulik
4) Study of Bharangyadi Leha in Vataja Kasa w.s.r. t. eociniphilo count.
Scholar- Dr Mahadev Wanakhede Guide- Dr Gouri Mulik
5) Study of Hetus of Arsha in modern times.
Scholar-Dr KOmal Dhulgand Guide- . Milind Sankpal
6) Study of the Upashyayatmak effect of Haritakyadi Choorna in Amatisar w.s.r.t. stool examination.
Synopsis submitted by Scholars in year 2015-2016 –
- Study of Doshaja Pratishyaya w.s.r. t. absolute eociniphil count.
Scholar- Dr Raviraj Nikam Guide- Dr. Milind Sankpal
2. An Upashayatmaka study of effect of Guduchi Ghana Vati in Vatarakta w.s.r. t. serum uric acid.
Scholar- Dr Pranali Kale Guide- Dr Gouri Mulik
3. Naidanika Adhyayan of Stanyakshaya w.s.r. t. Upashayatmaka effect of Shashti Shali.
Scholar – Dr Minal Ganavir Guide- Dr Gouri Mulik
4. An Upashayatmaka study of effect of Eladi Choorna in Mutrakrichra w.s.r.t. urine examination.
Scholar- Dr Indrajeet Kulkarni Guide- Dr. Milind Sankpal
5. Nidanpanchakatmak study of Dadrukushta w.s.r.t. tenia crrporis.
Scholar- Dr Vinaykumar Patole Guide- Dr.Rasik Pawaskar
6. Study of Upashayatmak effect of Bhringaraj Panchanga Choorna on Pandurog w.s.r.t. Hb%.
Research paper and presentations-
|Sr No||Teachers name||Name of seminar/Publication||Date||Subject||Role|
|1||Dr Gouri Mulik||Swastham 2013 15thinternational conference,Satara||17/2/13||Role of Akshitarpan in management of Netravyadhi w.s.r.t. computer vision syndrome.||Paper presentation|
|Meha 14-Anational seminar on diabetis malitus,Belgum||14/3/14||Importance of Vyayam and Yoga in management of DM||Paper presentation|
|3||Swastham 2013 17thinternational conference,on skin care and cosmetology Satara||1/3/15||Importance of Lepa Therapy in Skin Care with special reference to Yuvanpidika||Paper presentation|
|4||Ayurvidya Masika ISSN-0378-6463||Aug 2013||To study the role of diet in modern lifestyle as a Hetu||Research paper publications|
|5||Dr Sandeep Patil||IGM publications gournal of medical science and clinical research||4/6/2016||Special case report on Katigata Vata (lumbar spondilysis)||Research paper publications|
|International jouenal of innovative research and studies||Sept 2015||Clinical evaluation of Vyoshadi Guggula in Medorog w.s.r.t. hyperlipidemia||Research paper publications|