INTRODUCTION ABOUT DEPARTMENT –
Dravyaguna is a part of Ayurveda which deals with identification, collection, storage and preservation of row materials of plant origin and our dravyguna department is best in it.
Department is maintained by skillful teaching &non-teaching staff members. Department has well furnished laboratory, equipments, museum,herbal garden which encourages the students for therotical,clinical &research work.
We also have 6post graduate scholars per year.
Facilities in the Department –
- Museum- Departmental museum have preserved wet specimens as well as dry samples for further references.
- Laboratory- Departmental laboratory is well maintained with instruments required for pharmacognostic study & research purpose
- Library-Departmental library is fulfilled with herbarium sheets, reference books of Ayurveda & pharmacology along with magazines
- Charts-Flex charts of herbal drugs & modern pharmacology concepts are available
- Herbal Garden- department has well established herbal garden with several plant species marked with botanical name.
- Field Visit – Department organizes local & out of state study tours every year for practical exploration
|Sr.No.||Name of Teaching Staff||Designation|
|1.||Dr. Kamal Satgonda Naik
( M.D. Dravyaguna)
|HOD & Professor|
|2.||Dr. Sachin Bacharam Ghorpade
( M.D. Dravyaguna)
|3.||Dr. Aniket Yashvant Joshi
|4.||Dr. Anupama Santosh Patil
|5.||Dr. Amol Arvind Vhatkar
Synopsis Title 2014-2015 –
1) Dr. Galat Hemant Shamsunder.
Title-“STANDARDIZATION OF ASTHISAMHARAKA (Cissus qudrangularis Linn) WITH THE HELP OF ORGANOLEPTIC METHOD, PHYSICAL ANALYSIS AND THIN LAYER CHROMATOGRAPHY”
2) Dr.Gaud Sandeepkumar Dinanath.
Title- “STANDARDIZATION OF VIDANGA(Embelia ribes burn.F.)BY ORGANOLEPTIC METHOD, PHYSICAL ANALYSIS AND PHYSICOCHEMICAL METHOD”
3) Dr.Gharat Vaibhav Vasant.
Title-“STANDARDIZATION OF HARITAKI (Terminalia chebula Ritz.) BY ORGANOLEPTIC METHOD AND PHYSICOCHEMICAL METHOD
4) Dr.Anupama S. Patil.
Title-“STUDY THE EFFECT OF BHUMYAMLAKI CHURNA IN PANDUROGA.”
5) Dr. Amit Haribhau Tupe.
Title- “COMPARATIVE EVALUTION OF ROOT AND BARK OF GAMBHARI (Gmelina arborea Roxb.)WITH THE HELP OF PHARMACOGNOSY, PHYTOCHEMISTRY AND THIN LAYER CHROMATOGRAPHY”
6) Dr.Sandesh Gawand.
Title-“PHARMACOGNOSTIC AND PHYSICOCHEMICAL
STANDARDIZATION OF KANTAKARI COLLECTED FROM DIFFERENT REGIONS W.S.R. TO DESH VICHAR”
Synopsis Title 2015-2016 –
1) Dr. Motikar Rupali J.
Title-“ COMPARATIVE PHYTOCHEMICAL STUDY OF VACHA & GOLD PIERCED VACHA”
2) Dr.Shwankar Sayali Chetan.
Title- “COMPARATIVE STUDY OF KRIMIGHNA KARMA ALONG WITH PHYTOCHEMICAL STUDY OF PALASH PARTS (BUTEA MONOSPERMA Lin) WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO STAPHYLOCOCCI BACTERIA”
3) Dr.Mane Arti Uttam. (Unapproved )
Title-“ A COMPARATIVE PHYTOCHEMICAL STUDY OF ASHOKSTWAK (SARACA INDICA) SAMPLES IN ALL RITU.”
4) Dr.Shendge Anil Kerba. (Submitted) Title-“PHARMACOGNOSTIC AND PHYTOCHEMICAL STUDY OF ARJUNA W.R.S TO DESHVICHAR.”